Dr Brown's Options Newborn Gift Set
Dr Brown's Options Newborn Gift Set comes with everything you need for your newborn baby. This set is the number one choice of UK Health Professionals (recommended by 9 out of 10 of them) for the relief of colic symptoms. All the products in the set are BPA free.
Dr Brown's Options Newborn Gift Set includes the following Dr Brown’s products:
- Dr Brown's Microwave Steriliser with Tongs – This steriliser ensures you with fast and efficient sterilisation. Sterilises baby's feeding bottles using steam to keep them hygienically clean from household bacteria. Can hold up to 4 Dr Brown’s Options Bottle and compatible with most of the other bottle brands. Comes with a custom moulded tray, includes tongs and special fixtures to hold all the bottle parts.
- Dr Brown’s Options Bottle 270ml (x3) and Dr Brown’s Options Bottle 150ml (x2) – They all come with Dr Brown's Options Level 1 Teats. These bottles give you a complete feeding system that grows with your baby! They feature a unique system with a removable vent designed to create a 'vacuum free' environment. The reason for that is to prevent your baby from developing colic. The unique internal green vent system continues to create 100% vacuum free feeding, which is clinically proven to help reduce wind related colic. As your baby grows and feeding becomes more developed, you can still use the bottle without the green vent system to work more like a conventional, teat-vented bottle.
- Dr Brown's Options Level 2 Teats (x2) and Dr Brown's Options Level 3 Teats (x2) – They are made of super-soft and high-grade silicone. Each teat level provides a different flow rate. Especially designed to be used with Dr Brown’s Options Bottle.
- Dr Brown’s Bottle Brush (x1) – This brush will allow you to easily clean all parts of the bottles before putting them in the Dr Brown's Microwave Steriliser with Tongs. Combination of sponge and bristles for thorough cleaning. Comes with grooved non-slip handle for easy grip and storage clip to house brush near sink.
- Dr Brown's Vent Cleaning Brushes (x3) – For quickly and efficiently clean of vent & reservoir. Can be used with all Dr Brown's bottles.
- Dr Brown's Travel Caps (x2) – These caps are ideal for trips and travel as they prevent spills. Fit all Dr Brown’s Options Bottles.
Dr Brown's Options Newborn Gift Set offers a complete feeding system which actually grows with your baby and helps to prevent your baby from symptoms of windy colic. Better prevention than cure!
Pack Contains: 1x Dr Brown's Microwave Steriliser with Tongs, 3x Dr Brown’s Options Bottle 270ml (all with Dr Brown's Options Level 1 Teats), 2x Dr Brown’s Options Bottle 150ml (all with Dr Brown's Options Level 1 Teats), 2x Dr Brown's Options Level 2 Teats, 2x Dr Brown's Options Level 3 Teats, 1x Dr Brown’s Bottle Brush, 3x Dr Brown's Vent Cleaning Brushes, 2x Dr Brown's Travel Caps
1x Dr Brown's Microwave Steriliser with Tongs
3x Dr Brown’s Options Bottle 270ml (all with Dr Brown's Options Level 1 Teats)
2x Dr Brown’s Options Bottle 150ml (all with Dr Brown's Options Level 1 Teats)
2x Dr Brown's Options Level 2 Teats
2x Dr Brown's Options Level 3 Teats
1x Dr Brown’s Bottle Brush
3x Dr Brown's Vent Cleaning Brushes
2x Dr Brown's Travel Caps
How to use
How to use Dr Brown's Options Newborn Gift Set
Use Dr Brown’s Bottle Brush first to clean all parts of the bottles
Put the bottles in the Dr Brown's Microwave Steriliser with Tongs for sterilising
Dr Brown's Options Newborn Gift Set
Please always read the instructions before using Dr Brown's Options Newborn Gift Set for first time.
We ship your order by Royal Mail Tracked, to ensure safe and swift delivery within the UK.
Delivery in the UK for free if your order is £40 or over.
We aim to ship all orders within one working day and deliver all orders within 2-3 working days of dispatch.
Our cut-off time for next day delivery is 2.00 pm – orders received after 2.00pm may be shipped the following working day.
Please allow one additional day for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands.
Naturally we hope you would be happy with your order.
If you have any problems with your order, you can contact us at: email@example.com
Molly Mojo allows you 14 days to return any item, in line with the UK Distance Selling Regulations, provided that it is unopened and in its original condition. However,
Our Returns address is:
Molly Mojo, 20 Progress Way, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 4XD
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 14 working days of delivery.
The Returns Policy only applies to products purchased from this website.
If you have purchased a product from another supplier, you will need to return the product(s) to the supplier you bought them from.
If you return items for reasons other than a defective item or incorrect shipment, you will need to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us.
We strongly recommend that the parcel be sent by a recorded delivery service (one that requires a signature upon receipt).
We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
When we receive a return from you, we will refund the price paid by you for the returned goods,
provided you have returned the goods to us in their original condition at our Returns Address (see above)
within 14 working days of delivery. Refunds will only be made against the original PayPal account or credit/debit card used.
Please note that we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used or damaged.
In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible
for arranging for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
We care about our customers and are aware of life’s misfortunes - if you have questions on our Returns Policy, we’re here to help – just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This does not alter out Returns Policy in anyway whatsoever and your statutory rights remain unaffected.
The Returns Process
Step 1 Let us know if you need to make a return by emailing us at: email@example.com with your order details.
If you need to return an item that is damaged or defective, we will supply you with a returns label.
Step 2 Return your order to us at the Returns Address. Please ensure your product(s) are securely packed.
If you are not using our returns label, please ensure you retain your shipping receipt for your reference
(we strongly recommend you return items via Royal Mail’s Signed For service as we cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit).
Please note: we cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used.
Step 3 Your products will arrive at Molly Mojo’s Return Address where they will be checked.
If you have requested an exchange or replacement, this will be processed as soon as possible after receiving
your returned goods and will be delivered via our standard delivery service. If the item is ‘out of stock’
we will aim to get a replacement to you as soon as possible. If you have chosen a refund, we will reimburse you
via the same method you chose to pay for your product(s)